Have you ever wondered how to upload PC videos and movies to your iPhone or iPad and enjoy them on the go? Uncover the full potential of your iOS device by using it as a mobile video player. Read about two different ways to transfer videos to iPhone in our article. Or just watch our video tutorial at the bottom of the article.
- How to transfer videos from PC to iPhone: CopyTrans Photo
- How to move videos from PC to iPhone: CopyTrans Manager
- How to send videos from PC to iPhone: YouTube tutorial
- How to transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes: CopyTrans Filey (BONUS)
How to transfer videos from PC to iPhone: CopyTrans Photo
Download CopyTrans Photo to your computer from the page below: Download CopyTrans Photo
Install the program. If you need help installing CopyTrans Photo, please refer to the installation guide.
Run CopyTrans Photo and connect your iPhone or iPad. Your PC folders, photos and videos will appear on the right, while iPhone media will appears on the left of the program window:
Choose a PC folder with videos in the far right side:
Select the PC videos you want to transfer on the right. To select multiple videos, press and hold CTRL while clicking on each video you wish to transfer. To select all videos, click on one video and then press CTRL+A:
Now select an iPhone album from the list on the left or create a new one:
To create a new album, click on the green photos symbol on the top left
Drag the selected videos from right to left:
Click on “Apply changes”:
The videos are now copied to the iPhone:
How to move videos from PC to iPhone: CopyTrans Manager
If the size of your videos exceeds 1GB, you can use CopyTrans Manager to add them directly to the default “Videos” folder on your device. Here’s how to do that:
Download CopyTrans Manager.
Download CopyTrans Manager
Start the program.
Drag and drop the videos and click on “Update”.
Please note that CopyTrans Manager only supports the mov and mp4 format, so if you try to add other types of videos, you will get the following message:
How to transfer videos from PC to iPhone: YouTube tutorial
This is how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone or iPad without iTunes.
How to transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes (BONUS)
You may also need to transfer some documents from PC to iPhone. We came up with an easy-breezy iTunes alternative – CopyTrans Filey.
- Download CopyTrans Filey:
Download CopyTrans Filey
Install the program. If you need help installing CopyTrans Filey, please refer to the installation guide.
- Run CopyTrans Filey and connect your iPhone. Click on the icon of the app you wish to add the files to. In our case, we chose Documents by Readdle (free).
- On your PC, open a new Explorer window and navigate to the folder containing your files.
- Select the files you wish to put on your iPhone, then drag and drop them to the top section of the app. Stand by until the transfer is complete.
- Once the files are copied, you may run the app you have chosen: the files have been added to your iPhone.
CopyTrans Filey can handle almost any format, provided that it is supported by the application you work with. The most popular formats are: