Playing iPhone videos on a big PC screen is easy. Follow this quick tutorial which demonstrates how to play iPhone or iPad videos on your computer using one of iPhone video players. There is no need to convert the videos and they can be played on PC directly as they exist on the iPhone. If the PC is connected to a TV, you can play the videos on an even larger screen. The method works with all iOS devices including the latest iPhone and iPad models.
Play iPhone video on PC
To save you the trouble, we designed CopyTrans Photo. It will:
⚡ transfer photos and videos between iPhone and PC preserving the original quality and EXIF data;
⚡ display all your device videos and photos in one place;
⚡ work offline;
⚡ and is compatible with the latest iOS, iTunes, and Windows versions.
- First, download CopyTrans Photo from the following page Free download
- Install the program. If you need help installing CopyTrans Photo, please refer to the installation guide.
- Start CopyTrans Photo and plug in your device. The iPhone videos, photos and albums appear on the left-hand side of the main program window.
- To play the iPhone videos on your PC, click on the “Videos” album on the far left.
- Double click on an iPhone video to open the built-in video player and click on the Play button.
This is how to play iPhone and iPad videos on PC.
iPhone video to PC
The next step would be to copy the video form iPhone to PC.
You can easily do it using CopyTrans Photo:
- Choose the videos you want to transfer from iPhone to computer.
- Drag and drop the selected videos to the PC side.
- Click on Apply changes to save the result of the transfer.
- Navigate to the folder with the videos on your PC and play them with your favorite video player.
💡 CopyTrans Photo stands not only as a reliable program to transfer photos from iPhone to PC and back, but as a HEIC converter for files stored on your PC. It is another marvellous feature of the program, isn’t it? See how we do it:
- Launch CopyTrans Photo and navigate to the folder on your PC where you have a HEIC to convert;
- Select the photo you want to convert to JPEG. Right-click and choose “Save to JPEG”:
Why people choose CopyTrans Photo:
✔️ Download photos from iPhone or iPad to PC
✔️ Backup iPhone photos in one click
✔️ Upload photos and videos from PC to iPhone
✔️ Organize and manage photos on iPhone or iPad
✔️ Convert HEIC to JPEG Windows
CopyTrans 7 Pack
CopyTrans 7 Pack is a bundle of simple apps for a better iPhone + Windows experience. Transfer photos between iPhone and PC, export and import contacts, manage iCloud photos, back up and restore iPhone, and much more…!
✔ Manage 5 devices;
✔ Full iPhone management;
✔ No subscription;
✔ $108 off.
* The offer includes an additional $3 discount and is only valid when purchasing CopyTrans 7 Pack for private use.