Playing iPhone videos on a big PC screen is easy. Follow this quick tutorial which demonstrates how to play iPhone or iPad videos on your computer using one of iPhone video players. There is no need to convert the videos and they can be played on PC directly as they exist on the iPhone. If the PC is connected to a TV, you can play the videos on an even larger screen. The method works with all iOS devices including the latest iPhone and iPad models.
Play iPhone video on PC
- First, download CopyTrans Photo from the following page Download CopyTrans Photo now
- Install the program. If you need help installing CopyTrans Photo, please refer to the installation guide.
- Start CopyTrans Photo and plug in your device. The iPhone videos, photos and albums appear on the left-hand side of the main program window.
- To play the iPhone videos on your PC, click on the “Videos” album on the far left.
- Double click on an iPhone video to open the built-in video player and click on the Play button.
This is how to play iPhone and iPad videos on PC.
iPhone video to PC
The next step would be to copy the video form iPhone to PC.
You can easily do it using CopyTrans Photo:
- Choose the videos you want to transfer from iPhone to computer.
- Drag and drop the selected videos to the PC side.
- Click on Apply changes to save the result of the transfer.
- Navigate to the folder with the videos on your PC and play them with your favorite video player.