Ursa Minor, the company behind CopyTrans, offers a straightforward 30-day refund policy, explained in details in this article.
Try Before You Buy
All CopyTrans programs are available for download as trial versions. This allows you to evaluate the software and make sure that it meets your needs prior to making a purchase decision.
If you are not satisfied with the CopyTrans program you purchased, please email us providing your purchase details (email address, full name or invoice) and the reason why you want to be refunded.
You will be granted a full refund in the following situations:
- the program was not activated;
- the program was activated, but you didn’t use it (please provide us with your log files for review);
- there was a technical issue with the program that we cannot fix or advise on (please provide us with your log files for review);
- the same program was unintentionally purchased twice in a row;
- you’ve purchased the wrong product and already bought the right one;
- you have upgraded to 7 Pack and wish to refund your first purchase.
You will not be granted a refund in the following situations:
- the purchase took place more than 30 days ago;
- the program was activated and used, but then you decided that you do not want it anymore;
- you bought CopyTrans 7 Pack and want to return it because of a specific program. CopyTrans 7 Pack is a special offer, which entitles our users to a considerable discount, and as such it is not refunded.