Open HEIC photos on your PC
- View HEIC and HEIF on Windows
- Convert HEIC to JPEG offline
- Preview and print HEIC photos
- Insert HEIC to MS Office
Windows, meet HEIC!
- Download and install CopyTrans HEIC for Windows.
- Double-click to open your HEIC photo.
- View your HEIC images. No third party apps needed.
We taught Windows to view HEIC
In iOS 11, Apple started using HEIC/HEIF, a new image format that takes up half the space of JPEGs without sacrificing a pixel of image quality.
Up until today, your Windows PC was unable to natively support HEIC photos – the default Windows Photo Viewer couldn’t open the new formats.
So we decided not to wait for Windows to code in HEIC support, and developed a solution ourselves.
View HEIC on Windows
You don’t need any additional software to browse your photos! CopyTrans HEIC for Windows is a simple Windows plugin that allows you to open HEIC files using Windows Photo Viewer.
Even better, you can now insert your HEICs into any Microsoft office document. It’s compatible with MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, and MS Excel.
Don’t know how to print out your HEICs? Just send them to print, no need to convert them to JPEG first!
Stop wasting your disk space
Did you know that, by default, your iPhone* automatically converts HEICs to JPEGs when you transfer them to your PC?
Did you also know that JPEG is an antiquated format that takes up twice as much of your hard drive space as HEIC?
If you want to keep your original HEIC/HEVC files both on your iPhone and on your computer, turn off the setting ‘Automatic transfer to PC’ on your iDevice.
Need JPEGs anyway? Convert HEIC to JPEG
Most third-party software doesn’t support HEIC yet.
Without launching a separate app, you can convert any iOS HEIC photo to JPEG instantly with a simple right-click.
This means your photos stay safe and private on your PC, unlike with multiple online converters.
Our features at a glance:
- hassle-free one-time installation
- native Windows viewer support (no third-party app needed)
- displaying HEIC thumbnails
- transparent integration with Windows Explorer
- Microsoft Office HEIC support
- Keeping your original EXIF data
- 1-click conversion to JPEG
View HEIC on Windows. Because you should be able to
Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10