The steps below demonstrate how to transfer iPhone photos to Android phones and tablets. Let’s move!
Sending pictures from iPhone to Android is a two-step process:
Transfer photos from iPhone to Android
Step 1: iPhone → PC
- Download CopyTrans Photo from the following page: Click here to download CopyTrans Photo
- Install the program. If you need help installing CopyTrans Photo, please refer to the installation guide.
- Run CopyTrans Photo and connect an iPhone or iPad. Your iPhone photos will appear in the left half of the main window.
- Click on “Full backup”.
- Select the destination folder on your PC, then click on “OK”.
All iPhone photos have been copied to the selected folder of your computer.
Step 2: PC → Android
- Connect an Android phone or tablet to the PC and open the device storage under “This PC”.
- Navigate to the DCIM folder which contains Android photos.
- Now drag and drop all the folders with iPhone photos to the Android DCIM folder.
All iPhone photos have been copied to the Android device.
This is how to transfer photos from iPhone or iPad to any Android device.