Move to iOS not working is a fairly common problem.
The good news is that you can easily transfer photos from Android to iPhone or iPad without Move to iOS or iTunes.
This tutorial demonstrates how to copy pictures to iPhone from any Android device via simple drag and drop.
The process takes two steps:
Transfer photos from Android to PC
- Connect an Android device to your PC.
- Make sure to change USB preferences on the device to “File Transfer”: open Notification center ➔ Charging this device via USB ➔ File Transfer.
- Open “This PC” and double-click on the name of your Android device.
- Navigate to the DCIM folder. It contains the photos you took on the device.
- Create a new folder on your Desktop and drag and drop the photos from the Android device to this folder.
Transfer Android photos from PC to iPhone
Now it is time to move the photos from the PC to your iPhone.
Follow the steps:
- Download and install CopyTrans Photo:Download CopyTrans Photo
- Start the program and connect your iPhone or iPad to the PC.
CopyTrans Photo displays photos from your iPhone on the left and PC folders on the right.
Select the folder with Android photos in the rightmost pane, then drag it to the left.
- Click on “Apply changes” to save the Android photos to your iPhone.
That’s it. All the photos have been transferred to your iPhone.