I finally decided to switch from Android to iPhone. I switched my SIM card, but contacts were not transferred with the SIM. How do I transfer contacts from Android to iPhone?
When switching from Android to iPhone you are probably thinking about saving your address book first. It’s actually pretty easy to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone with the right tools.
Choose what suits your needs:
The methods described in this article work for all Android and iOS versions.
Transfer contacts from Android to iPhone
If you want to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone hassle-free, we suggest using CopyTrans Contacts.
Unlike other methods, CopyTrans Contacts transfers all contacts from any Android to iPhone, including:
- and more!
To transfer data from Android to iPhone:
- first of all, we will explain you how to backup Android contacts to PC
- and then import contacts to iPhone .
Switching from Android to iPhone
How to transfer contacts from Android to computer
- On your Android phone, open the Contacts app.
- Tap Menu button ➔ Settings ➔ Export ➔ Save. It will create a VCF file with all your contacts and save it to the internal memory of your Android phone.
- Now connect your Android phone to a computer via a USB cable.
- You will see your phone listed in the “This PC” section, along with the rest of the drives.
Double-click on the name of your Android phone.
- To transfer from Android to iOS, find the contacts.vcf file we previously created on your Android phone.
- Drag and drop the contacts file to your desktop, then disconnect the Android phone.
- So, this is the first step to move data from android to iPhone.
How to transfer Android to iPhone
Import contacts to iPhone
Since Apple operating system is more complicated and more closed, you need additional software to import contacts Android to iPhone. CopyTrans Contacts is the best for this purpose.
Advantages of CopyTrans Contacts
✔️ Works with all Android phones, all iOS versions
✔️ Transfers contacts from Android to iPhone without WiFi
✔️ Keeps all data in place
✔️ Transfers your Android contacts to iCloud, Outlook, Gmail
✔️ Manages calenders, messages and notes – all in one place
✔️ Available in a free test version
The whole process will be performed in 3 simple steps – just watch us go:
- Download CopyTrans Contacts from the following page: Try CopyTrans Contacts for free
- Install the program. If you need help installing CopyTrans Contacts, please refer to the installation guide.
- Run the program, connect your iPhone and wait until the loading process is completed.
- Moving from Android to iPhone with CopyTrans Contacts is very easy, just click on Import Contacts ➔ From a file and select the contacts.vcf file from your Desktop.
- That’s it. Hope we answered your question: “How do I transfer contacts from Android to iPhone?”.
Move contacts from Android to iPhone
How to move contacts from Android to iPhone: short guide
How to import contacts from Android to iPhone:
- Export Android contacts to PC as a .vcf file.
- Start the app, click on Import contacts.
- Choose the Android contacts file you saved to PC.
- Click OK to import the contacts to your iPhone.
YouTube video guide
How to import contacts from Google to iPhone
If you have contacts synced to your Google account, you can connect it to CopyTrans Contacts and copy the contacts to your iPhone.
Here is how:
- Download CopyTrans Contacts and install it: Try CopyTrans Contacts for free
- When switching from Samsung to iPhone (or another Android phone), in the top-right corner, select More ➔ Cloud setup.
- Click on New connection ➔ Gmail.
- Enter your Google account credentials and click on Add account.
- Close the Cloud setup window. Select your Google account ➔ select all contacts or only the contacts you want to transfer ➔ right-click on the contacts ➔ Move to ➔ your iPhone.
- That is how to get contacts from Android to iPhone directly via Google Account.
Once you have transferred your Android contacts to your iPhone, you can continue using CopyTrans Contacts to manage and backup iPhone contacts to your PC and much more.