Are you wondering how to sync notes from iPhone to iPad? You can manage your iPhone notes and iPad notes without iTunes using CopyTrans Contacts!
CopyTrans Contacts is compatible with all iOS versions and iOS devices.
Important information for iOS 11 users
Due to an iOS 11 limitation, the import of notes is no longer possible.
Sync notes from iPhone to iPad
Using CopyTrans Contacts
- Download CopyTrans Contacts:
Why do people choose CopyTrans Contacts?Get CopyTrans Contacts here✔️ Transfers notes between iDevices;
✔️ Backs up notes to any folder on the PC;
✔️ Backs up notes in TXT, HTML, and HTM formats;
✔️ Create new and edit existing notes.
- Install the program. If you need help installing CopyTrans Contacts, please refer to the installation guide.
- Run CopyTrans Contacts and connect your iPhone.
- From the main CopyTrans Contacts window, click the Note icon on the left-hand side pane, and select the notes you wish to transfer. To select several notes, hold down the CTRL key or use the checkboxes. You can select all iPhone notes at once by pressing CTRL+A or by check-marking Notes.
- Click the Export selected button.
- Choose a location on your PC where to transfer your iPhone notes and click OK.
- Your iPhone notes will be transferred to your computer in the form of individual files.
- Next, disconnect your iPhone from your computer, keep CopyTrans Contacts open and connect your iPad. Click on the “Import notes” button and navigate to the location on your PC where you exported your iPhone notes. Select all notes files and click Open.
- Your iPhone notes are now transferred to your iPad.
Notes on iPad
You can now easily sync notes from iPhone to iPad without iTunes!