If your Google Calendar is not syncing with iPhone or not showing on iPhone but you need to get these events on your device, be sure to rely on CopyTrans. Let us guide you through the process of adding a Google Calendar to iPhone.
⭐ This guide is for you if you have encountered the following issues: ⭐
- Google Calendar is displayed incorrectly on iPhone;
- Google Calendar is missing some events after the sync;
- Google Calendar is generally not syncing with Apple Calendar.
Google Calendar on iPhone
Firstly, we will export calendars from the Google account to your PC. After that, we’ll import them to your iPhone using CopyTrans Contacts.
Step 1: Export calendars to PC
- Log in to your Google account and navigate to Google Calendar.
- Click on the cogwheel at the top-right corner and go to Settings.
- Navigate to Import and Export and choose Export.
- Download your calendars by clicking Export.
- Now navigate to the location on your PC where you want your Google Calendar events exported. The events will be saved to a .zip file.
- Right-click on the .zip file and choose to extract the calendar to a folder of the same name. You’ll find your calendars in .ics format inside this folder.
Gmail Calendar on iPhone
To get Google Calendars on iPhone, add it to the list of iPhone Сalendars via CopyTrans Contacts.
Step 2: Import calendars to iPhone
- Now we need to import the Google Calendar events you have just saved on your PC to your iPhone. You can do that via CopyTrans Contacts.
Why is CopyTrans Contacts exactly what you need?🌖 It can manage your iPhone and cloud calendars;
🌖 Export SMS, WhatsApp, Viber messages to computer;
🌖 Save attachments in a separate folder;
🌖 Transfer contacts from one iPhone to another;
🌖 Transfer iPhone notes to your computer.
- Install the program. If you need help installing CopyTrans Contacts, please refer to this Installation Guide.
- Run CopyTrans Contacts and connect your iPhone. Click on the Calendar icon on the panel on the left. If you have already set up calendar events on your iPhone, they will now be displayed within the main program window.
- Now, click on the Import calendars button and navigate to the location where you saved your Google calendars. Then click Open.
Select a calendar to import.
Your Google Calendar events will now be imported to your iPhone. And done!
Using CopyTrans Contacts, you can:
🖖 Look through all your SMS, WhatsApp, Viber and Line chats on PC;
🖖 Export messages to computer in PDF, DOC, etc.;
🖖 Save photos and attachments in a separate folder;
🖖 Manage your contacts, notes, and calendars.