Apple’s iCloud service integration with Outlook has been patchy at best, and lots of users have reported a recurring issue of iPhone Calendar not syncing with Outlook. This article shows an alternative and easy method to add iCloud Calendar to Outlook with the use of CopyTrans Contacts.
iPhone Calendar not syncing with Outlook
How to add an iCloud Calendar to Outlook
The first step of moving an iCloud Calendar to Outlook is to set up a connection to your iCloud account within the app.
- Download CopyTrans Contacts.
Why is CopyTrans Contacts exactly what you need?🌙 It can manage your iPhone and cloud calendars;
🌙 Export SMS, WhatsApp, Viber messages to computer;
🌙 Save attachments in a separate folder;
🌙 Transfer contacts from one iPhone to another;
🌙 Transfer iPhone notes to your computer.
- Install the program. If you need help installing CopyTrans Contacts, please refer to this Installation guide.
- From the main program window, click More and choose Cloud setup.
- Click + New connection, then iCloud
- Enter the iCloud account credentials and make sure that the box next to Calendars is checked. Click Add account. NOTE: If you experience troubles connecting your iCloud account, please read this troubleshooting guide: How to set up a cloud account in CopyTrans Contacts.
Outlook Calendar sync iCloud
The second step is directly transferring a chosen iCloud Calendar to Outlook.
- Close the Cloud setup window and from the main CopyTrans Contacts window, navigate to the Calendars section.
- The iCloud Calendar events load in the main program window. Select the iCloud Calendar and click Export selected.
From the popup, choose Outlook (direct export to Outlook).
- The iCloud Calendar is successfully transferred to Outlook!
Using CopyTrans Contacts, you can:
💎 Look through all your SMS, WhatsApp, Viber and Line chats on PC;
💎 Export messages to computer in PDF, DOC, etc.;
💎 Save photos and attachments in a separate folder;
💎 Manage your contacts, notes, and calendars.