The following guide demonstrates how to transfer iPhone apps to new iphone along with app preferences and documents from one iPhone to any other iPhone (or iPad, iPod Touch). The process involves the use of CopyTrans Shelbee.
Let’s go! Transferring apps to new iPhone is very easy 🙂
Your apps will be successfully transferred to the new device on three conditions:
- The apps are present in AppStore at the time of transfer.
* If some app is no longer present on the AppStore but you had made a backup before it was removed, then CopyTrans Shelbee is going to restore it to your new device.
- The apps support the iOS version of your new device.
- You use CopyTrans Shelbee v2.100 or higher.
How to transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone (iOS 13, 12, 11, 10, and 9)
- Download CopyTrans Shelbee from the following page:Download CopyTrans Shelbee
- Install CopyTrans Shelbee.
- First, make a backup of your apps with CopyTrans Shelbee. Here are detailed instructions on how to make a backup with CopyTrans Shelbee.
- Restore apps with CopyTrans Shelbee as well. Connect the iPhone you want to restore the apps to and perform Custom restore. Here are detailed instructions on how to restore the apps with CopyTrans Shelbee.
NOTE: make sure that you have checked the Save the Apps button.
NOTE2: please make sure that you are using CopyTrans Shelbee v2.100 or higher.
This is how to transfer iOS apps and app documents from one iPhone to another iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.