This tutorial explains how to transfer Microsoft Office documents, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, from PC to iPhone or iPad. You can then open and edit the transferred documents on your iOS device or transfer them to another PC. Forget about emailing the documents to yourself, we’ve got a better idea!
One can hardly doubt that Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are among the most widespread programs, especially when it comes to businesses. Having all your docs at hand allows you to keep pace with the changing business environment. We believe we’ve made this even easier with our app, CopyTrans Filey!
And in this article, we explain how to save documents on iphone or ipad.
So, let’s add Office documents to iPhone and iPad
- On your iPhone or iPad, install any iOS app that supports Word, Excel and PowerPoint file sharing. There are many such apps, for example Documents by Readdle (free).
- Next, get the free CopyTrans Filey on the PC
Download CopyTrans Filey
- Install the program. If you need help installing CopyTrans Filey, please refer to the installation guide.
- Start CopyTrans Filey and connect your iDevice to computer. You’ll see all your apps listed in the lower section of the app.
- Select a document reader app. In this case, we selected an app called “Documents”:
- On your PC, open a new Explorer window, and find a folder with your documents. Select all the documents you wish to transfer, then drag and drop them to the middle of CopyTrans Filey window. Stand by until the transfer is complete: TIP: You can also switch between the apps at the top of the app, in the drag-and-drop section.
- The selected Office documents are now readily accessible on the iPad from within the document reader app: NOTE: You can also edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents saved on your iPad or iPhone. Simply double-click on the respective document in CopyTrans Filey and open it with the corresponding Office program installed on the PC.
This is how to save documents (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) on iPhone or iPad.