CopyTrans Contacts can now show and backup iPhone SMS text messages. This works with all iPhone messages: SMS, MMS, iMessages and with all iOS models.
This article explains how to use CopyTrans Contacts in order to backup your iPhone SMS messages along with other iPhone text messages such as MMS and iMessages. CopyTrans Contacts will backup the full contents of your iPhone SMS text messages including photos, videos, contact files, and URL links present within your messages into regular HTML files with which you can interact on your computer.
1. Download CopyTrans Contacts from the following page:
2. Install the program. If you need help installing CopyTrans Contacts, please refer to this article
3. Run CopyTrans Contacts and connect your iPhone
4. Let all of your iPhone data load and click on the speech-bubble icon on the left-hand side of the main program window. You will see all your iPhone text messages appear
5. From the Messages pane, select the iPhone text message you wish to backup. You can also select what parts of the iPhone text message to backup by selecting individual text-message reply entries from the SMS pane on the right. To backup the selected iPhone SMS text messages, click on the “Export selected” button and navigate to the location on your PC where you want your iPhone SMS backed-up
6. Your iPhone SMS text messages will now be saved to your PC in the form of regular HTML files
7. You can now open your iPhone SMS text messages directly on your PC. To see your iPhone SMS text messages on your computer, simply double-click on the corresponding HTML file. Your web-browser on your PC will then display your iPhone text message.
Backing up iPhone SMS text messages – YouTube video guide:
This is how to easily backup iPhone SMS with the help of CopyTrans Contacts.