This article quickly explains how to transfer your iPhone notes to another iOS device such as your iPad.
1. Download CopyTrans Contacts from the following page: Transfer iPhone Notes
2. Extract the program from the zip
3. Run the program by double-clicking the CopyTransContacts.exe file and connect your iPhone
4. From the main CopyTrans Contacts window click the Note icon on the left-hand side pane, and select the notes you wish to transfer. To select several notes, hold down the CTRL key or use the checkboxes. You can select all iPhone notes at once by pressing CTRL+A or by check-marking “Notes”
5. Click the “Export selected” button
6. Choose a location on your PC where to transfer your iPhone notes and click OK
7. Your iPhone notes will be transferred to your computer in the form of individual files
8. Next, disconnect your iPhone from your computer, keep CopyTrans Contacts open and connect your iPad. Click on the “Import notes” button and navigate to the location on your PC where you exported your iPhone notes. Select all notes files and click “Open”
9. Your iPhone notes are now transferred to your iPad.
Here is a quick video tutorial showing how to transfer your notes from one iDevice to the next
This is how you transfer iPhone notes to iPad.