Back up iPod to Mac
iTunes is empty, but you still have got all your music on your iPod? Transfer iPod songs to Mac and in iTunes!
xPort transfers all your iPod music from iPod to Mac, and this very easily!
What can xPort do?
- Get music off iPod and transfer it to iTunes.
- Transfer your play counts, covers etc. from iPod to Mac.
- Back up iPod to avoid losing music.
- Allow to listen to iPod music in every media player with a m3u playlist.
- Copy 25 GB of music off your iPod to Mac in less than an hour.
- Find the lyrics of your favorite songs in internet.
Why should I use xPort?
iTunes is a very good multimedia player, but is quite limited when it comes to managing the iPod. As for example the fact that it only performs one-way transfers, has caused so many headaches!
Imagine that your Mac hard drive gets damaged. It would be impossible to get your music back! Still not convinced? How would you do to retrieve this nice song you have erased from your Mac but that you still have on your iPod? xPort is the most appropriate solution. Find your music back in iTunes in only a couple of clicks and transfer iPod to Mac.
xPort not only copies the music from your iPod to Mac, but also imports data related to music such as play counts, dates added, ratings, as well as the album covers!
Stop losing your music, use xPort to make sure your iPod is safe!
How to use xPort:
xPort is compatible with the vast majority of iPods: iPod Classic, iPod Nano Gen. 3 & 4, iPod Video, iPod Photo, iPod U2, iPod Mini, iPod Shuffle.
xPort is in English.
System requirements: xPort needs Mac OS 10.3 and Java version 1.5 or higher.