Apple introduced its new streaming service called Apple Music at the end of June. The three months free trial ends in October and is up for automatic renewal. If you only signed up for the trial and don’t want to get charged once it’s over, here’s how to unsubscribe from Apple Music.
- Turn off automatic renewal for Apple Music subscription from a PC
- Cancel Apple Music membership from your iPhone
- Manage iPhone music without iTunes
Cancel Apple Music membership from your iPhone
Alternatively, you can cancel the subscription via an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- On the iPhone, navigate to Settings and tap “App and iTunes Stores”
- From the next screen, tap on your Apple ID
- Tap “View Apple ID”
- Under “Subscriptions” tap “Manage”
- If you have multiple subscriptions, select “Apple Music”. Now toggle the “Automatic Renewal” switch to the Off position
This is how to cancel Apple Music’s automatic subscription renewal at the end of the free trial period which ends October 1st.
Manage iPhone music without iTunes
You’d rather stick to managing local (offline) songs you downloaded from CDs or otherwise and not use streaming services like Apple Music or Spotify?
CopyTrans Manager is a lightweight alternative to iTunes that helps you add songs, playlists and videos from PC to iPhone without iTunes and on the go. No more sync and lost deleted music. Download CopyTrans Manager today and start managing your local iPhone or iPod music.
CopyTrans is a separate program that helps you copy iPhone songs to PC or to your PC iTunes library. If you recently updated iTunes and lost your music, use CopyTrans to restore the songs and playlists from any iPhone, iPad or iPod back to the PC. Here’s how:How to transfer music and videos from iPod to iTunes
This is how to cancel Apple Music subscription and manage iPhone music independently.