You can easily transfer iPhone contacts to Outlook using CopyTrans Contacts. Unlike other transfer methods such as CSV file transfer, this one keeps all contacts details intact including contact photos and is automatic. Here’s how it works. Follow the steps below or watch the short YouTube video at the bottom:
1. Download CopyTrans Contacts from the following page:
2. Install the program. If you need help installing CopyTrans Contacts, please refer to this article.
3. Run CopyTrans Contacts and connect your iPhone. Your iPhone contacts will appear in the program’s main window
4. To transfer all iPhone contacts to Outlook, tick the checkbox next to “Contacts”. To transfer a limited number of contacts, tick the checkbox next to each contact. Now click the “Export selected” button
5. A new window will appear asking you to select the file format for the contact backup. Select “Outlook (direct export to Outlook)”
6. From the next window, select the Outlook contact folder where to export your iPhone contacts. This would usually be your default “Contacts” folder. To prevent importing duplicate contacts to your Outlook, check the “Search for duplicates” option. Click “OK”
7. If your Outlook returns the following warning message, check the “Allow access for” option for at least “1 minute” and then click “Yes”
8. Your iPhone contacts will now be imported directly to your Outlook address book
Transferring iPhone contacts to Outlook – YouTube video guide:
This is how to easily and directly transfer your iPhone contacts to Outlook.