CopyTrans “Smart Backup” automatically transfers all tracks, track information, artworks and playlists to iTunes. CopyTrans knows and decides what needs to be transferred. One click, safe and 100% duplicate free!
Three easy steps
- Start CopyTrans
- Connect your iPod/iPhone to the PC
- Click “Start backup”
If more than one device is connected, please select the correct iPod from the drop down menu.
All tracks that need to be transferred or updated in iTunes are automatically selected. If you want to take full control and customize every step of the backup process, choose the “Manual Backup” mode.
If “Smart Backup” is not possible, please follow these troubleshooting tips →
Everything’s back in iTunes!
After the transfer open iTunes. All your music, videos, TV-Shows, podcasts, audio-books, voice memos, ringtones, playlists, smart playlists and your tag information: ratings, play counts, album artwork, date added and so forth are exactly as on your iPod.
Explore iPod content
- Use the Categories, Genres, Artists and Albums menus to easily browse your iPod.
- You can search for specific tracks by using the search box.
- Click on an iPod playlist to display its tracks.
- Sort tracks in the main list view by clicking on any column name.
You now know all about the “Smart Backup” feature.